Part-Time Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agents (CSA’s) are uniformed personnel who ensure safety and provide superior customer service. Customer Service Agents report administratively to the Customer Service Manager and to the Station Manager while on‐site.
- Ensure passenger reservations are accurate
- Administer passenger check-in to ensure that all policies and procedures including TSA requirements are followed during this process
- Inspection of all travel documentation and baggage handling service
- Ensure that all forms and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Resolve passenger issues by applying company policy where ensuring customer satisfaction
- Facilitate passenger amenities during flight irregularities and extended delays by keeping passengers informed of any delays with timely announcements
- Effectively communicate with company personnel via radio, telephone, instant messaging and email.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with ever changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with delivery drivers regarding incoming/outgoing deliveries
- Utilization of freight handling and passenger reservation software
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma
- Required to have basic computer skills
- Ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Must work well under pressure
- Ability to lift 50lbs
This position is part-time and the shift would be Monday thru Friday, 3pm-8pm.
We are an E-Verify employer.