Sales Development Rep
At XO, we seek a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and educate potential customers who could benefit from our asset-light membership model. As the front line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of our product offerings and market conditions, bring energy to sales calls, excel at researching leads, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. The SDR role requires quick learners with strong communication skills and compellingly showcase our offerings. In addition, this position requires a great deal of energy and commitment based on our Ft. Lauderdale offices.
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company's products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet the needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company's lead generation playbook
- Engage with clients over the phone, video chat, and conference calls.
- Is a brand leader and serves as an ambassador of the XO Culture
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Utilize SalesForce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with candidates to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or at least five years of relevant work experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
We are an E-Verify employer.