Maintenance Control Intern
- Build CAMP work orders and add crew / vendor discrepancies as dictated by a Maintenance Controller.
- Open parts requisitions on behalf of a Maintenance Controller.
- Enter vendor estimate discrepancies and cost associated to work order once approved by a Maintenance Controller.
- Build maintenance events in flight schedule tracking system and maintenance turnover program using approved maintenance template.
- Responsible for setting up aircraft detailing events requested by flight crews and maintenance vendors as requested by maintenance control.
- Monitor MEL, NEF, CDL expirations and other near term due-list items to ensure expiration times don’t lapse, and add to upcoming / current maintenance events as discussed with maintenance control
- Research aircraft history in regards to specific discrepancies searching key words as described by maintenance control team / field service
- Confirm all vendors contracted to do maintenance are qualified or have proper documentation
- Complete all training as required in a timely manner
- Monitor email for all duty related items
- Gather APU hours from crews.
- Track Engine Trend Downloads
- Send reminders for crews to perform NAV DB update every 28 days
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, with organizational and task management skills
- Must be computer literate with experience using Microsoft Office, typing skills are an advantage
- Experience with CAMP, AVTRAK, CMP, JETDOCS, Corridor, EBIS or other maintenance specific applications is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Must be insurable under company insurance requirements
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Maintenance Control Manager
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.