Fleet Reliability Manager
Fleet Reliability - Leadership
- Supervises Fleet Reliability Analysts.
- Acts as fleet point of contact for all Reliability-related issues for respective fleet(s).
- Aircraft Maintenance Review Board Chairman.
- Interfaces with planning and fleet supervisors to promote timely corrective action of systematic trends.
Reporting, Analysis & Metrics
- Conducts analysis and provides oversight of fleet performance and focuses on proactive maintenance programs to further airworthiness and contain maintenance costs.
- Responsible for complete and effective data analysis for AMRB proposals.
- Performs analysis and chairs meetings for special reliability projects.
- Develops AMRB packages for respective fleets.
Fleet Reliability – Compliance
- Ensures compliance with all phases and functions of the GMM as it relates to reliability.
- Establishes and administers policies and procedures for the Reliability Department.
- Monitor’s effectiveness of MEL usage and Chronic Aircraft.
- Responsible for accuracy of fleet-specific content for monthly Maintenance Operations and Reliability.
Given the level of the individual contributor position within the company, expectation is the individual contributor demonstrates a proficient level of the following proficiencies/competencies.
- Plan and organize work: Require the ability to create and use logical, systematic processes to achieve goals. Having the ability to visualize the steps needed to reach a goal and naturally organize the process, modifying, as necessary.
- Interpersonal communication: Effectively communicate, develop and foster strong working relationships with drives team growth, engagement and productivity.
- Collaboration: Working together to a common purpose to achieve team and business benefit. Enables individuals to work together to achieve a defined and common business purpose.
- Deliver consistent results: Follow through on tasks and goals so that support team/operations success and improvements.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Level of expertise in job and the extent to which new information and skills are applied. Understands work responsibilities and adds to knowledge and skills.
This position will have direct reports.
The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
This position will require 10% travel.
Required education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 4 Years’ Experience on turbine powered aircraft
- Minimum 4 years aviation experience.
- A&P Certificate preferred but not required.
- Must be analytical & determined.
- Must have a strong technical intellect and strong natural curiosity.
- Working knowledge of Part 135 regulation
- Intermediate Excel and Microsoft Office skills
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
XOJET Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an E-Verify employer.