Citation XL Captain
Cessna Citation XL
Red Wing Aviation is seeking XL Captains to join our energetic entrepreneurial team to help us deliver the highest levels of safety and detailed customer service.
Vista Global, the first and only global aviation company, is bringing its XO brand to the light business jet market via Red Wing Aviation and the Citation Ultra and Citation XL airframes.
15 days on and 13 days off
First Year annual salary $97,000
Current Gateway Domicile Options Include:
LGA/JFK/EWR/HPNMEMMCOMSP/RGKORD/MDW PHL PHX
- ATP Multi-Engine Land
- 3,000 hours fixed-wing time
- 1,500 hours PIC
- 1,000 hours multi-engine
- 1,000 hours turbine time
- 150 hours pic logged IFR
- 150 hours flight time in previous 365 days/30 hours in previous 90 days
- Current First Class Medical Certificate
- No accidents, incidents or FAA enforcement actions in last 5 years
- Current unrestricted U. S. passport and the authorization to travel to/from all cities/countries served by RWA
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Full PIC type rating provided
- Career progression through RWA partners/sister organizations
- Supported by integrated Safety Management System
- 24/7 operational support includes commercial flights and hotels
- All aircraft equipped with iPads
- 12-month pro-rated training contract
- Salary starts on the 1st day of in-house in-doc
- 14 days of PTO accrued per year
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account option
- Paid Medical and KCM
- Competitive 401k plan
- Access to Short Term/Long Term Disability Coverage
Contact us today
For questions about this and other Red Wing Aviation opportunities, please contact
Cathy Fangman, Director Human Resources
+1 612.424.5293 [email protected]
Red Wing Aviation is an equal employment opportunity employer. Red Wing Aviation does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Red Wing Aviation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Red Wing is a Vista Global partner company. Vista Global does not own or operate any aircraft. All flights are performed by FAA-licensed/DOT-registered EASA or U.S. certified Vista Global group direct air carriers and/or partner operators. Vista Global Holding holds a non-controlling minority stake in XOJET Aviation LLC and Red Wing Aviation.
We are an E-Verify employer.