Senior Product Manager, Finance Technology
The Senior Product Manager (Finance, Accounting, Sourcing) accountable for transforming technology into critical business value. You will synthesize a product vision into key technical decisions and partner with Business Units and engineering teams to buy, build, launch, and scale platforms. You have solid working product, design and technical skills to create and deliver simple and intuitive products. You possess the versatility to understand your stakeholder challenges and translate these into technical requirements for the engineering team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Map business KPI and assists in business process documentation
- Accountable for Internal Customer personas and Internal Customer Journey
- Develop, draft, and spearhead complex workflows
- Create and articulate vision for product development to support our internal customers
- Effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including executive level stakeholders
- Recommend build, buy, or partner for key capabilities required to deliver solutions
- Work within and plan against a defined release schedule
- Identify and resolve inefficiencies in PM tools, process and workflows
- Recommend new methods for efficiency to support our key business partners
- Conduct Demos to business users of capabilities completed
- Run User Acceptance Testing and Sign-off on behalf of the business, as needed
- Perform business operational activities, as needed
- Plan and coordinate across multiple engineering teams
- Spearhead change management activities to drive successful adoption of capabilities
This position will have 2 direct reports.
The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
No Travel Required
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 10 years Finance technology experience required; 5+ years working directly with finance business and technology teams.
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple cultures across numerous time zones
- Structured and critical thinking skills, ability to distill ambiguous and complex information into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Proactive and outgoing attitude
- Hands-on experience with cross-functional, agile teams.
Additional eligibility requirements:
Work authorization/security clearance requirements:
Affirmative Action/EEO statement:
XO is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate based on actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
We are an E-Verify employer.