Crew Planning Coordinator
The Crew Planning Coordinator will manage comprehensive data for XOJET’s Crew Planning department. They will plan and execute crew staffing plans, integrate with XOJET’s training department to manage short and long term schedules, and assist the Scheduling team with real time crew staffing concerns.
- Manage all data entry pertinent to crew planning functions (FOS and ISE)
- Present in all pilot and cabin hostess INDOC classes to educate new hires on crew planning roles and functions
- Work with the training department to ensure all training events are accommodated (ISE)
- Pilot and cabin hostess schedule notifications and/or updates (email)
- Execution and implementation of all rotation and vacation bids – annual and quarterly
- Other training collaboration- Company Check/Route Check/SCAPT/IOE/COE
- Audit and Compliance per FAA regulation relating to crewmember work schedules
- Crewmember terminations - Inactive Pilots (ISE)
- FOS, ISE, Intranet Data Entry & Maintenance- Daily
- Support/Analyst: Perform a variety of activities in support of the functional processes, programs and/or services. Tasks include working on advanced department projects: compiling and analyzing data; creating reports; providing information regarding function specific policies and procedures for applied use by management; and tracking and control of processes, projects and activities. Provide process improvement projects that will contribute to team scalability, and launch status updates and reporting.
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Aviation industry knowledge preferred
- Proven track record in similar position requiring high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Capable of working in a fast paced, deadline-driven corporate environment
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Advanced to Intermediate level MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze complex situations, problem solve and successful time management
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Department: Scheduling
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Sr Manager, Scheduling and VP, Scheduling
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.