Quality Assurance Auditor
The role of a QA Auditor is to assess the performance of maintenance, inspection and related organizational services independent of those organizations, to validate compliance to existing company and regulatory requirements. The QA Auditor is also responsible to conduct vendor audits.
- Responsible to conduct quality audits and surveillance on the work performed during routine and non-routine maintenance events to include; work order content, aircraft maintenance records, maintenance deferrals, weight & balance changes to ensure the aircraft is airworthy and in compliance with the regulations set forth by the FAA
- Ensure that RII requirements are met
- Responsible to conduct quality audits and surveillance of the computerized maintenance tracking program to ensure data entry updates have been performed accurately
- Ensure all aircraft records are entered into the electronic log books
- Review all special flight permits for accuracy and completeness
- Perform internal audits to ensure that company programs, systems, processes and procedures are effective
- Perform external audits to ensure our approved vendor maintenance network complies with company standards and applicable regulations
- Update computerized maintenance tracking program profile for newly inducted aircraft
- Perform quality audits on aircraft templates to ensure tasks are tracking in accordance with inspection programs and aircraft maintenance manual requirements
- Ensure that any aircraft that no longer meets RVSM standards is properly tracked and reported to Operations until it again meets RVSM standards
- Ensure that all weight and balance amendments and aircraft weighing are performed accurately, recorded on appropriate company forms and routed to both the aircraft and aircraft records for permanent filing
- Perform other related duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years directly related aviation experience (corporate aircraft experience preferred)
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license (A&P) required
- Must be familiarized with computerized Maintenance Tracking Systems (i.e CAMP)
- Must be able to read and understand technical publications and drawings
- Motivated to stay current on applicable on technical material and study guides provided for that purpose.
- Ability to multi-task within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of business processes, exceptional organization, and record keeping skills required
- Effectively communicate to team members, vendors, maintenance personnel and FAA representative
- Must have a general working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR’s)
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports To: Chief Inspector
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
- This position is not eligible to work remotely
XOJET Aviation is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
We are an E-Verify employer.