Sr. HR Benefits & Compensation Analyst
The Sr. HR Benefits & Compensation Analyst is an integral part of the foundational and strategic human resources function. This position is responsible for maintaining all human resources information database systems’ data integrity and continuity including record keeping, reporting, and informational management systems. This position will provide direct oversight of Company’s Benefits.
- Manage the full range of Human Resource Information System (HRIS) functions, including systems analysis, development, maintenance, and administration on projects.
- Provide an effective and efficient service to HR colleagues and the company business in HR systems, activities and service delivery.
- Contribute to HR Management System projects (e.g. selecting, testing and implementing software).
- Contribute to discussions on future systems strategy, evaluate existing systems/other products as necessary and make recommendations.
- Direct HR interface and partnership with the Company’s Payroll Dept. to ensure accurate feed of information between the Company’s HRIS ADP system and payroll/processing systems.
- First point of contact for all employee HRIS inquiries.
- Maintain absolute HRIS database integrity as required and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Maintains ADP home page.
- Processes vendor reports and invoices in timely fashion to Accounting.
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondence from human resources.
HR Analysis & Compensation:
- Create regular reports and dashboards on HR data, provide ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintains department budget.
- Analyzes compensation across the company, i.e., benchmarking, salary surveys, and pay grade administration.
- Manage the semi-annual compensation planning process, including merit and annual incentive plans.
- Identify, evaluate and implement emerging trends and products to assist company in maintaining a competitive position in the market.
- Ensure that compensation practices and programs remain competitive to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Develop job descriptions, analyzes jobs, conduct salary surveys and job evaluations, and establishing a salary structure.
- Complete company-wide market analysis annually; present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Works with HR Management and Payroll to ensure that the ADP system meets the compensation and benefit needs of the company and is updated to reflect changes to salary structures, benefits, bonus programs, etc.
- Works with Payroll and ADP to resolve payroll and benefits system issues.
- Under the direction of HR Management, addresses compensation related questions and issues of management and staff. Completes approved salary survey participation forms
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the employee benefits program at XOJET.
- Administers employee benefits programs such as 401(k), medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans; term life insurance plans; temporary disability programs; flexible spending accounts; and accidental death & dismemberment policies.
- Develop benefit information, statistical and census data for insurance carriers and/or company management.
- Provide ongoing analysis on trends, legislative changes and best practices within the benefits field of expertise. With HR Management, evaluates and compares existing company benefits with those of other employers by analyzing other plans, surveys, and other sources of information. Plans, develops, and/or participates in area and industry surveys. Analyzes results of surveys and develops specific recommendations for review by management.
- Develops specifications for new plans or modifies existing plans to maintain company's competitive position in labor market, and to obtain uniform benefit coverage for all company locations, where possible.
- Leads in conducting “open enrollment” employee benefits meetings and arranges for enrollment of employees in optional plans. Revises and reissues all communications material on benefits from time to time. Advises and counsels management and employees on existing benefits.
- Validate benefit deductions requests are properly transmitted to standardized computer and reporting systems. Resolves administrative problems with carriers.
- Ensure benefit plans are administered according to plan provisions and company’s regulatory guidelines. Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting and takes the lead in audits.
- Benefits Administration; process, new hire, employee enrollments and terminations as required.
- Prepare and maintain related benefits records and reports.
- Support and facilitate periodic and regular benefit plan evaluations and changes. Including annual open enrollments, plan analysis, and employee communications.
- A minimum of five years of experience working in human resources with primary responsibility for HIRS, benefits administration and support of other functional areas of human resources.
- Familiarity with ADP is strongly desired
- Experience working with payroll and HRIS systems.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win.
- Self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing and fast-paced environment, and is able to work autonomously.
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: SVP, Human Resources
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.