Talent Acquisition Coordinator
XOJET Aviation, LLC has an exciting career opportunity for a full time Talent Acquisition Coordinator based in the Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport area. This position will start as a 100% onsite position and then may transition to a hybrid remote position (onsite work/remote work based on alternating weeks) depending on performance.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator provides support and engages with the Talent Acquisition Team for an optimal and productive work environment. This role provides efficiency in all areas of administrative support and strategic recruiting communication delivery.
- Assist with creating, updating, and posting job descriptions in the applicant tracking system (ATS), various job boards and social media sites
- Provides updates on social media sites by regularly submitting and sharing posts about employment, news, and events occurring at the organization and tracks/evaluates effectiveness of social media activities
- Enters data regarding candidates receiving a job offer on a main source report such in Smart Sheet and works closely with Human Resources in providing updates to Smart Sheet
- Works closely with Human Resources regarding onboarding of new hires to include communicating pending job offers, compliance/background check timelines, and any and all potential issues that may arise
- Assists Talent Acquisition Team with scheduling interviews and sending correspondence to job candidates
- Regularly monitors talent acquisition email boxes, answers talent acquisition related questions and concerns or directs such questions and concerns to the appropriate staff
- Assist with maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Assist with the On-boarding process: New Hire Orientation, IT Requests, New Hire paperwork
- Assists the Talent Acquisition Team with career events by ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies and giveaways, sign-in sheets, QR codes for the careers site, and tracking candidates from career events on a main source report
- Enters expense reports into an ERP (i.e., Concur) for approval
- Collects and maintains a record of invoices and receipts for expenses for the talent acquisition team
- Assists with creating, updating and maintaining metrics and hiring analytics - including Time to Fill goals, hiring ratios, market analysis, and data analysis to support recruitment return on investment.
- Orders and maintains supplies for the talent acquisition team such as business cards, recruitment brochures, name tags and any other informational items and office supplies
- Handles requests for temporary employees to include receiving requests from departments, communicating with agencies, receiving resumes and coordinating start dates
- Manages needed travel for the talent acquisition team and out-of-state candidate visits to include lodging, transportation and necessary logistics
- Manage/update brand specific documents, distribute to the company and organize in a central location accessible by everyone (i.e. shared drive)
This position will not have direct reports.
The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
This position will not require travel
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of administrative support experience preferably in human resources
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Applicant Tracking System (i.e., ICIMS) a Human Resources Information System (i.e., ADP), and an ERP for budgeting/expense reports (i.e., Concur).
- Hands on knowledge and experience with various digital media/ social media tools for creating social content.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work on multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer service orientation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication channels and professional relations throughout the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Fluency in Google Analytics- prepare quarterly reports on SEO/traffic, content and social shares/growth and press/media impressions.
- Strong writing, editing, layout and visual design skills for social media posts.
- Capable of working in an environment with evolving business objectives.
- Ability to maintain a professional composure while working under stress and pressure.
- Ability to rely on judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to be a professional and contributing member of a diverse team
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
XOJET Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an E-Verify employer.