Aviation Sales Advisor
SALES OFFICE LOCATIONS - NEW YORK CITY, NY; SAN FRANCISCO, CA; NEWPORT, CA
The Aviation Sales Advisor is responsible for the development of charter sales prospects and clients for XOJET.
Additional responsibilities include developing operator networks with a strategic focus on improving aircraft availability, client services and trip cost-effectiveness. Working with the entire sales, sales support, marketing and service organizations, the Charter Sales role responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development and service of charter sales prospects for XOJET
- Accountability for achievement of revenue per published quotas
- Lead the establishment and maintenance of current and potential client relationships
- Direct responsibility for following up on new leads and referrals resulting from multiple lead sources
- Understanding customer trip needs and articulating options to best suit individual customer requirements
- Ensuring operators meet quality assurance standards to provide the highest levels of customer service to our clients
- Contract management and negotiations
- Preparation and submittal of sales proposals and materials
- 3+ years of sales experience or equivalent training (Aviation experience preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proactive approach to problem solving; ability to prioritize and manage competing needs and fully understand XOJET’s clients’ objectives and the tone of the marketplace
- The ability to gain respect and form advisory relationships with clients and influencers and forge lasting business relationships
- A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. This person must quickly learn the product, sales processes and be able to establish and grow business
DEGREE(S), CERTIFICATION, PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OR SKILLS REQUIRED
- No Degree(s), Certifications, Professional Training required (Experience selling within the private aviation industry a strong plus)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION
- Is a well-rounded, hardworking and diligent with regards to follow through, adapts easily to new technologies, works extremely well in a team environment and managing team dynamics, is extremely resourceful, builds relationships easily and is willing to go the extra mile in a fast-paced growing company.
We are an E-Verify employer.