Sr. Flight Operations Analyst
The purpose of the Sr. Flight Operations Analyst is to support the XOJET Aviation operations by being a trusted advisor on all operational issues, as well as being a subject matter expert on managing and controlling fleet movement.
- Understand economic impact of scheduling decisions through discussions with the Revenue Management team while evaluating and providing safety-neutral choices to present to XOJET clients
- Schedule and control the movement of all company aircraft to achieve maximum safety, efficiency, and availability to meet schedule demands and company objectives in accordance with FAA Part 135 crew duty, rest and flight regulations.
- Determine feasibility of executing scheduled trips and accommodating new trip requests based on overall network availability, maintenance and crew availability and/or operational limitations on specific aircraft assignments
- Interface and coordinate with Maintenance Control, Fuel Team, International Trip Planning, Pilots and Client Service teams to operate company aircraft safely and efficiently while meeting company objectives and prioritizing client service.
- Schedule and re-route company aircraft relating to weather, maintenance availability and/or failures and in anticipation or response to elevated crew risk scores
- Anticipate scheduling issues as a result of day-of weather phenomenon and other operational issues. Monitor developing situations and communicate constraints to crews, client services, Ops, and all other appropriate SOC workgroups. Mitigate further schedule impact with strategic planning and creative problem solving.
- Frame actionable choices to leadership teams during IRROP situations with recovery options, including overall economic impact, in a clear and well-presented fashion for quick response
- Implement and execute all scheduling related decisions quickly and with precision, outstanding issues shall be passed to the next shift with detailed information in a formal pass down and clear direction on action items
- Execute transitions for all crew members starting and ending rotation while considering service delivery to our clients, cost analysis related to each movement and impact on individual quality of life for the crew member
- Manage all crew movement in near term creating maximum capacity in the network, pairings and training prioritized with guidance from CPO (IOE, COE, company checks, etc.)
Flight Operations Analyst
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on all operational matters, to include:
- A/C Performance
- Airport Feasibility
- FAA Regulations
- Capture, log and verify crew duty information
- Acquire hangers for flights as required due to snow/ice or overnight temps.
- Assist Schedule team with trip and crew logistics during IROP situations
- Utilize AFIS messaging system as needed to communicate with in-flight aircraft
- Update TSA NFL and Selectee list’s via TSA CVS docs and uploading them into FOS
- Uploading Special Post’s and verifying them to the Passenger Manifest's stored by the company in FOS.
- Coordinate the communication of elevated Duty Risk Scores to CPO, Scheduling, and Safety
- Perform feasibility snapshot on all new revenue flights at time of booking
- Respond to Sales/RM and in-SOC questions regarding weather/performance
- New-airport analysis
- Current-day weather and performance monitoring
- 72-hour operational outlook
International Flight Planner
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on international requirements for all teams within the SOC (System Operations Center) and throughout the company.
- Perform all international planning duties:
- Determine flight plan routing considering applicable SIDs, STARs, NOTAMs, airspace restrictions, aircraft performance capabilities, and customs/immigration availability
- Identify, request, and secure:
- Appropriate USCBP authorizations
- Overflight permits
- Foreign/domestic customs/immigration
- Foreign/domestic aircraft and passenger handling
- Crew accommodations and transportation with appropriate security considerations
- Collaborate with Client Service to ensure all necessary passenger information is acquired and correct. (Personal information, VISAs, etc.)
- Perform operational feasibility checks on all trips and follow-up on stated concerns prior to departure
- Perform quality control of future trips to ensure timely collection of passenger information
- Develop relationships and partnerships with service providers
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Aviation industry knowledge required.
- Part 135 experience strongly preferred.
- Dispatcher certificate or pilot license a plus
- Knowledge of FAR’s for crew duty day requirements
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Ability to analyze complex situations, problem solve and precise time management
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Dynamic and energetic spirit coupled with a strong desire to create and win
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Department: Network Operations
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Sr. Director, SOC
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.