Part-Time Customer Service Agent
• Ensure passenger reservations are accurate
• Administers passenger check-in to ensure that all policies and procedures including TSA requirements are followed during this process
• Inspection of all travel documentation and baggage handling service
• Ensure that all forms and reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner
• Resolve passenger issues by applying company policy while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Facilitate passenger amenities during flight irregularities and extended delays by keeping passengers informed of any delays with timely announcements
• Assist with stockroom inventory and organization
• Effectively communicate with company personnel via radio, telephone, instant messaging and email
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with ever changing priorities
Qualifications & Experience
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• Possess a high school diploma and basic computer skills
• Ability to read, write and understand English
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Must work well under pressure
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is part-time, working approximately 25 hours per week.
We are an E-Verify employer.