- Responsible for short and long range forecasting and scheduling on scheduled maintenance requirements and maintenance costs
- Build work packages to include routine task cards, attachments, drawings and parts list
- Work with Purchasing Coordinator and Maintenance departments to ensure parts and tooling are on site for each planned event
- Coordinate flat rate tracking and reporting procedures with administrative personnel
- Create monthly projection for scheduled maintenance and update/adjust as required.
- Build work orders in CAMP (electronic maintenance tracking system).
- Request estimate for each maintenance event and prepare status sheets.
- Update and maintain flat rate cost sheet.
- Set up scheduled maintenance event with certified maintenance facilities.
- Coordinate parts requests and materials with purchasing/procurement.
- Coordinate maintenance event with maintenance control and vendors.
- Monitor and update CAMP, FOS, Turn Over, Status Board, and other tracking documents and software as required.
- Aware of new AD and SB compliance notification requirements, and manage fleet campaign and AD/SB compliance.
- Familiarity of maintenance requirement changes and adjusts maintenance schedules accordingly.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED; College degree a plus
- Minimum of 2 years in a Maintenance Planner or Coordinator position or related function
- Airframe & Powerplant, preferred
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment
- Aviation experience preferred
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Senior Maintenance Planner
- Classification: Non-Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.