- Responsible for short- and long-range forecasting and scheduling of scheduled maintenance requirements and maintenance costs.
- Build work packages to include routine task cards, attachments, drawings, and parts lists.
- Work with Purchasing Coordinators and Maintenance departments to ensure parts and tooling are on site for each planned event.
- Create monthly projections for scheduled maintenance and update/adjust as required.
- Build work orders in CAMP (electronic maintenance tracking system).
- Request estimate for each maintenance event and prepare status sheets.
- Update and maintain flat rate cost data.
- Aware of new AD and SB compliance notification requirements and manage fleet campaign and AD/SB compliance.
- Familiarity of maintenance requirement changes and adjusts maintenance schedules accordingly.
- Coordinate flat rate tracking and reporting procedures with administrative personnel.
- Set up scheduled maintenance events with certified maintenance facilities.
- Coordinate part and material requests with purchasing/procurement.
- Coordinate maintenance events with maintenance control and vendors.
Given the level of the individual contributor position within the company, expectation is the individual contributor demonstrates a proficient level of the following proficiencies/competencies.
- Plan and organize work: Require the ability to create and use logical, systematic processes to achieve goals. Having the ability to visualize the steps needed to reach a goal and naturally organize the process, modifying, as necessary.
- Interpersonal communication: Effectively communicate, develop, and foster strong working relationships with coworkers to drive team growth, engagement, and productivity.
- Collaboration: Working together to a common purpose to achieve team and business benefit. Enables individuals to work together to achieve a defined and common business purpose.
- Deliver consistent results: Follow through on tasks and goals so that support team/operations success and improvements.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Level of expertise in job and the extent to which new information and skills are applied. Understands work responsibilities and adds to knowledge and skills.
This position will not have direct reports.
The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
This position will not typically require travel.
Required education and experience
- High School Diploma/GED required (college degree a plus)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Maintenance Planner or Coordinator
- Airframe & Powerplant, preferred
- Requires strong organizational and planning skills
- Working knowledge of standard pc word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation applications
- Requires excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively coordinate with multiple departments in a fluid operational environment
- Aviation experience preferred
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
XOJET Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an E-Verify employer.