The purpose of this role is to interpret XOJET Aviation policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements and develop plans appropriate to the tasks as associated with this position.
- Perform purchasing functions as required to ensure company consistently receives high value goods and services
- Process warranty claims between company and vendors
- Utilize parts inventory and inventory control systems and organization.
- Perform periodic inventory audit (cycle counts)
- Close purchase orders using shipping and receiving systems
- Review parts consumption against work orders to ensure completeness, and accuracy prior to closing
- Interfaces with Accounts Payable to administer vendor credits, receivable and/or payable requirements
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment and reporting any unsafe conditions to management
- Shift work. Requires availability to work weekend, holidays and/or evenings depending on business needs
- Work in a highly stressful and demanding environment with ever changing priorities
- Other duties as assigned by the hiring manager
- Minimum of at least High School Diploma
- One year of technical buying experience in a FAR Part 135, 91 or 121 environment preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Knowledge and experience utilizing (aviation) work order software, maintenance tracking software, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Working knowledge of (domestic & international) shipping regulations and industry best practices.
- Be familiar with purchasing processes, shipping and receiving as well as warranty administration.
- Have knowledge and experience with aviation parts and supplies preferred.
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Shift: Mon-Friday, 4 PM-12:30 AM
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Maria Forbes, Manager of Technical Procurement
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.