The purpose of the Maintenance Administrator is to perform administrative functions/activities that support the XOJET Aviation LLC maintenance organization with the primary objective to manage and verify all maintenance support information is correct and current in XOJET systems.
- Verify all A&P or Repair Station Vendors are current in Q-Pulse
- Manage all maintenance vendor Q-Pulse requirements per GMM procedures
- Verify Times and Cycles in FOS are correct
- Update APU hours in Camp Systems
- Maintain aircraft permanent records
- Update Work Order Estimates
- Assist MX Control with administrative functions
- Assist DOM with internal and external reporting functions
- Review all vendor paperwork and camp work orders submitted to Maintenance Control are complete
- Assist Quality Control team with ensuring accuracy of documentation and Inspector when information is incorrect/incomplete
- Verify checklists in QPulse have current Revision
- Track and update log status of work orders in excel spreadsheet
- Compare and confirm original paperwork received from vendors matches originally work order submitted
- Log receipt of hard copy originals in excel spreadsheet to indicate information on work order received
- Verify that paperwork from vendor and audited by Maintenance Control is properly completed and uploaded into paperclip in CAMP and confirm action on information found incorrect and/or missing with Quality Inspector
- Upload work order paperwork into CAMP for reference purposes
- File all hard copy log book entry, 8130, parts tags originals, Discrepancy Log (130) and Condition Log (140) documents
- Assist in extracting Data from Work Orders and Tracking Programs
- Assist in Enhancing Fleet Quality, Maintainability, and Reliability
- High school diploma or GED.
- CAMP experience a plus
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- High degree of maturity to enable professional behavior in challenging circumstances
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and successful time management
- Strong work ethic, team player, and willingness to learn
We are an E-Verify employer.