The Jr. Developer works closely with the Senior Developer to maintain, document and develop new web applications, reporting and workflow tools.
- Deploy, support and enhance XOJET API / web portal reporting systems including, but not limited to: NodeJs API’s and PHP reporting backend.
- Maintain applicable databases / data sources.
- Support XOJET users as needed via chat / email / phone.
- Work extensively with XOJET’s SR developer and any departments requiring new or updated reporting / workflow tools.
- Deploy and monitor Docker virtualized services.
- Review and document existing code base updating and fixing where needed.
- Craft and validate support documentation and procedures for the Service Desk as well as internal and external XOJET support staff.
- Serve as a Level 2 support for resolving data portal issues and ensures Incidents are resolved in a timely manner.
- Serve as Level 3 desktop support if needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent or at least 1 year of experience developing in an enterprise environment.
- Strong knowledge of SQL preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Intermediate or better knowledge of PHP required.
- Working knowledge of:
- Windows and Linux systems.
- JQuery and CSS3.
- NodeJs and PHP.
- GIT version control system.
- Preferred but not required knowledge of:
- MongoDB and Redis.
- AngularJS, Angular, Bootstrap and React.
- Docker virtualization.
- Analytical mind to leverage and adapt technologies to meet business requirements.
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of management.
- Willing to learn and accept challenges and new responsibilities.
- Department: Information Technology
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Software Engineering Manager, IT
- Classification: Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.