The HR Team is expanding! GMJ Air Shuttle is in search of an HR Clerk to support HR activities and projects!
The HR Clerk assists with a a broad range of human resources clerical duties, such as creating personnel files, processing applications, gathering, organizing and filing paperwork for employees records.
- Coordinates and manages all human resources data base for all standardized policies, procedures, and employee resources. Coordinates with human resources team members.
- Assist with onboarding and managing all administrative tasks for new hires such as new hire packets, I-9s and harassment training.
- Responsible for all processing of employee files/records within HRIS system throughout the employee lifecycle including but not limited to new hire processing with setting up of personnel files and records retention.
- Provide administrative support to the HR department, as needed, in areas such as research, record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
- Performs duties related to the retrieval, organization, auditing, scanning, indexing, and reconciliation of HR records
- Maintenance of employee communications including website, employee boards, employee HRIS notifications, etc.
- General office support: Make copies, scan, prepare mailings, faxing, emailing.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- In partnership with Human Resource leadership administer and coordinate employee engagement programs including the collaboration of events and activities of the HR department.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Interact professionally and communicate well with all internal customers who are served by the function they coordinate
- The HR Coordinator conducts similar duties as deemed fit for the proper execution of duties, and duties as assigned by the Director of HR and C-Suite
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 1+ years of experience in a professional office environment
- Must work efficiently and maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Great attention to detail is required
- Ability to work independently
- Must maintain confidentiality and comply with company records policies
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Experience with MS Office required
- Experience with office equipment such as a photocopier/scanner required
- Experience with the ADP HRIS preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent HR experience required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: McClellan, CA
- Reports to: Human Resources Manager
- FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
GMJ Air Shuttle is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
We are an E-Verify employer.