International Flight Planner
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on international requirements for all teams within the SOC (System Operations Center) and throughout the company.
- Perform all international planning duties:
- Determine flight plan routing considering applicable SIDs, STARs, NOTAMs, airspace restrictions, aircraft performance capabilities, and customs/immigration availability
- Identify, request, and secure:
- Appropriate USCBP authorizations
- Overflight permits
- Foreign/domestic customs/immigration
- Foreign/domestic aircraft and passenger handling
- Crew accommodations and transportation with appropriate security considerations Collaborate with Client Service to ensure all necessary passenger information is acquired and correct. (Personal information, VISAs, etc.)
- Perform operational feasibility checks on all trips and follow-up on stated concerns prior to departure
- Perform quality control of future trips to ensure timely collection of passenger information
- Develop relationships and partnerships with service providers
- Assist Supervisor, International Flight Planning as directed
- Assist Sr. Director, SOC as directed
Qualifications & Experience
- International Flight Planning experience required
- Part 135 experience strongly preferred
- Dispatcher certificate a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly detail oriented with excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- High school diploma or GED. College degree a plus.
- Proficient with PC and Microsoft Office skills (including Word and Excel) and ability to learn new programs quickly.
FLSA: Non - Exempt $23.55 - $25.96
We are an E-Verify employer.