Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for the development of qualified leads that result in opportunities to secure new memberships and charter sales.
- In partnership with SVP/RVP develop lists of target prospects for outreach
- Fulfill a high volume of daily outbound calls, emails to engage prospective clients with 100 touches per day
- Identify potential prospects, and transition qualified lead to Aviation Sales Advisors for further follow up.
- Make a great first impression with prospects by demonstrating strong knowledge in private aviation, XOJET memberships, charter and competitors
- Understand and articulate XOJET value proposition and be a product knowledge expert
- Successfully address client questions, needs and objections
- Qualify prospects with BANT – Budget, Authority, Need & Timing
- Accurately document sales information in Salesforce and proactively manage follow-up effort
- Set up calls / meetings with Aviation Advisors for hand-off of qualified leads
- Actively looks for opportunities to improve and optimize sales processes
- Learn our technology stack (Salesforce, Marketo, Amstat, Inside View)
- Collaborate with marketing to help transition marketing qualified leads into sales accepted leads
- Mines relevant data sources to uncover sales leads and qualify opportunities
- Opportunity to travel as assigned to attend events or meet with prospects in-person alongside Aviation Advisors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Prior inside sales or lead generation experience
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com or other CRM is a plus, but not required.
- Self-motivated, resilient, persistent, and highly detail oriented
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting, and marketing skills;
- Ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and handle objections positively and professionally.
- Demonstrable ability to forge effective relationships internally and externally
- Department: Sales
- Location: New York, NY; Newport, CA
- Reports to: SVP Sales / RVP Sales.
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.