Corporate Recruiter - R & D
The Corporate Recruiter - R&D's primary responsibility is to provide support to the company’s recruiting efforts in the engineering and technical space. Strong experience recruiting various engineering and technical positions, leading the Research & Development Team in recruiting efforts, and managing expectations.
- Assists with maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Maintains all applicant data through Jobvite to ensure mandatory compliance per EEOC regulation
- Conducts prescreening interviews and provides well documented recruiting reports
- Assists with the scheduling of interviews, including arranging candidate travel
- Participates in the interviewing process as requested
- Proactively supports Hiring Managers with recruiting efforts
- Posts openings in advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues as requested.
- Assist with preparation and execution of recruiting events.
- Provides responses for all recruiting inquiries received by email and telephone.
- Assists in the New Hire Orientation.
- Acts as a resource for new employees as they transition into their roles.
- Light travel may be required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 year's of experience in the engineering and technical recruiting space
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal partners, staffing agencies, and candidates both internal and external
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent time managements and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy and confidentiality
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (i.e. Jobvite, ADP) is beneficial
- Willingness to work non-standard hours, as needed;
- Strong computer proficiency, including working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge utilizing social networking tools for recruiting purposes;
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak Russian is beneficial
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Light travel may be required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Accredited Bachelor's degree
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Reports to: Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- This position is not eligible to work remotely
XOJET Aviation is a drug-free workplace. All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion and passing of the compliance process.
We are an E-Verify employer.