The Cabin Host/ess takes care of every detail to ensure the customer enjoys a tailored and unparalleled service on every occasion that they fly with us. They attend to the management of the aircraft and provide an unrivaled experience on board each flight.
Away from the aircraft, the Cabin Host/ess is responsible for various administrative and training functions.
We are in search of highly motivated individuals who have the ability, flexibility and mind set to compliment a growing and developing worldwide operation. Providing a 5-star service while managing an aircraft for a minimum of 17 consecutive days.
- Are you an experienced and committed Cabin Host/ess or similar?
- Do you strive to deliver a professional and exceptional service?
- Are you passionate about the finesse and detail required in exquisite service delivery?
- Do you have a genuine warmth and dedication towards your customers?
- Are you highly flexible and able to calmly prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment?
- Do you have a positive approach to challenge and the confidence to find creative solutions?
- Do you want a career as part of a growing and successful company?
- If you have the passion, attention to detail, and determination to succeed in the challenging and exclusive world of Business Aviation, and you have answered yes to all the above questions then we eagerly await your application
- Ensure the aircraft is prepared and stocked to specifications prior and post to each flight
- Ensure aircraft standards are consistently met and maintained with excellence and that the cabin is of immaculate condition
- Communicate all cabin maintenance issues with Pilot in Command
- Ensure the delivery of catering for each flight and the preparation, presentation and service
- Display outstanding customer service
- Assist with the delegated duties from the captain in command in the event of an aircraft emergency, medical emergency or aircraft evacuation
- Knowledgeable in Cabin Safety
- Assist customers with cabin specifications and convenience systems such as entertainment and sat phone capabilities
- Assist customers with arranging their luggage and personal items onboard
- Attend annual refresher and medical training on off days
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous private or commercial (First or Business Class cabin) aviation experience, a minimum 3 years’ experience of high-end service in other luxury sectors
- US passport or Green Card holder, with the legal right to live and work in either the USA
- Ability to obtain a second passport and crew visas
- Holds a valid US Diving License
- Highly flexible with a proven ability to find creative solutions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to calmly prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Passionate about providing guests with 5-star customer service
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- The ability to communicate articulately in English. Other languages and international cultural experience beneficial
- Ability to successfully assist in launch of a life raft weighing approximately 60 lbs. Ability to lift, open and manipulate aircraft door and window exits weighing up to 130 pounds
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; college degree preferred
Only candidates who meet the criteria and who have not applied for the same position within the past 12 months will be considered at this stage
We are an E-Verify employer.