** This role is located in Fort Worth, TX**
Looking for a candidate that can be capable of managing schedules from three competing stakeholder groups. This position requires a high degree of competence in adapting to new technologies.
Primary liaison between training stakeholders
- Manage process between scheduling, training, and simulator center partners to ensure training events are adequately staffed and facilities are available.
- Maintain a positive relationship with simulator personnel and represent XOJET’s interest to external stakeholders and vendors
- Maintain vendor-provided schedules in XOJET’s scheduling software.
- Manages schedules in real-time for assets, instructors and students across multiple technology platforms
QuartermasterPerforms the duties of quartermaster for training facilities and activities. Will maintain the required inventory of materials and supplies for each training event. Ensures that classrooms are adequately prepared in accordance with quality control guidance.
Compliance and Quality Management
- Manages student and instructor training records and interfaces with compliance staff to ensure documentation is complete and correct.
- Develops quality management documentation that describes the function of the role, the measurements for successful outcomes and means to improve processes.
Given the level of the individual contributor position within the company, expectation is the individual contributor demonstrates a proficient level of the following proficiencies/competencies.
- Plan and organize work: Require the ability to create and use logical, systematic processes to achieve goals. Having the ability to visualize the steps needed to reach a goal and naturally organize the process, modifying, as necessary.
- Interpersonal communication: Effectively communicate, develop and foster strong working relationships with drives team growth, engagement and productivity.
- Collaboration: Working together to a common purpose to achieve team and business benefit. Enables individuals to work together to achieve a defined and common business purpose.
- Deliver consistent results: Follow through on tasks and goals so that support team/operations success and improvements.
- Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge: Level of expertise in job and the extent to which new information and skills are applied. Understands work responsibilities and adds to knowledge and skills.
This position will not have direct reports.
The primary work environment is in the office area. The noise level in the work environment is low.
The physical demands of this position are typical of office environment.
This position will require 10% Travel
Required education and experience
- Bachelor Degree or Associate Degree
- 10 Years Office Management Experience
- Previous Aviation Training Experience under 14 CRR 121, 142, or 135 (preferred).
- ISO 9000 Quality management certification (preferred)
- Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Outlook, Excel and SharePoint
- MINT Training Solutions
- ARINC FOS
- iPad/iOS familiarity
- ADP and SAP familiarity
- Strong communication skills
- Agreeable and friendly personality
- Accepts and encourages feedback
- Strong, independent work ethic
Additional eligibility requirements
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
XOJET Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an E-Verify employer.