Maintenance Site Supervisor
The Site Supervisor is XOJET’s technical on-site expert whose primary role is to ensure aircraft are accurately diagnosed the first time and repaired in a timely manner. The Site Supervisor will drive results with our Planning and MXC teams. They will work closely with Planning and Maintenance departments during various Maintenance events. Supporting our vendors and communicate with a level of precision that ensures the appropriate outcome during maintenance events. They are empowered with a broad scope of responsibility to work across all areas of Maintenance Operations as well as other company functions to develop optimum fleet performance by ensuring reliability while minimizing costs. A Site Supervisors responsibility is discharged through the management of Vendors and performance data relating to reliability, quality, service, and cost of all areas and the development of timely programs for continuous improvement.
- Provide the operation directional control and procedural guidelines for all Vendor Maintenance.
- Oversee and coordinate with Planning, Production Control, Purchasing, and Inspection in the work scope generation and work package creation.
- Oversee and coordinate the work package and pre-draw material with the Vendor prior to aircraft delivery.
- Oversee and collaborate with the Tech Ops Director, Quality Assurance & Chief Inspector to determine the degree of oversight required by Inspection personnel and assign work schedules accordingly.
- Review and be familiar with GMM and Ops Spec.
- Review and be familiar with the any MX Agreements generated between XOJET and the Vendor.
- Assist QA with local vendor onsite audits.
- Continuously review active Vendor processes to ensure compliance with applicable procedural manuals.
- Oversee and coordinate engineering requests and subsequent responses between Engineering and the Vendor.
- Provide oversight of purchasing interaction between XOJET and the Vendor and review the status of material requisitions to avoid a delay in maintenance progress.
- Attend the daily maintenance conference call to provide status of the maintenance check, emphasizing the critical path items.
- Participates in the review/approval process of non-routines generated by the Vendor to approve or decline estimates when required by contractual agreement.
- Remain available for “call out” on a 24/7 schedule when required.
- Monitor the proper completion of aircraft records (e.g., logbook pages, work cards, non-routines, Engineering documents [EOs, EAs, etc.], and other related documents) during RON and line maintenance.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all assigned work documents and records.
- Make CAMP System entries as required.
- Oversee and ensure Vendor is maintaining all written policies and procedures.
- Manage the life cycle cost of their assigned aircraft in Maintenance at your location.
- Participate in industry activities to stay current with new techniques and procedures.
- When required they will be troubleshooting systems with crew or ensuring aircraft systems are in correct configuration to correct issues.
- Ensure vendors are using proper techniques and tooling when maintaining XOJET aircraft.
- Assist vendors in troubleshooting of aircraft systems, research parts, and research various documentation.
- Assist MXC in revising work orders as required, approve discrepancies, review quotes for accuracy, and ensure agreed work is complied with.
- Ensure work orders and turnovers are complete and work is precisely described.
- Work closely with Reliability and support fleet specific issues and campaigns as a resource and technical expert, when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Analytical, Determined, Strong technical intellect, Strong natural curiosity.
- Ability to communicate with precision.
- Take a personal approach when desired outcome is not reached.
- Candidates will hold A&P certificate.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on turbine powered aircraft.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Department: Maintenance
- Location: GSO
- Relocation: Work location is subject to change due to operational needs.
- Reports to: Director of Technical Operations
- FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an E-Verify employer.