C# Developer (Backend focus)
The C# Developer at XL will help execute the Company’s long-term data vision and strategy by improving and extending the enterprise application integration system with new integration scenarios, application system connections, and monitoring and notification tools. You will have the opportunity to connect to a wide range of APIs, ranging from rest-based web services to SQL databases, located both on-premise and in the cloud.
In this role you will collaborate with experienced technical professionals including the system architect, business and system analysts, SQL programmer analysts, and other IT team members. You will be instrumental in driving automation, improving data quality and timeliness, and reducing information friction among applications and their users.
The XL technical group is growing at a brisk pace but is still small enough for you to have some flexibility to choose work that interests you, propose technical and architectural changes, and exercise your creativity in other areas.
- Program new enterprise application integration scenarios in C#, using the established system framework and suite of application system connectors
- Implement system interfaces to define new application system connectors
- Assist the team to modify and update master data models and business rules
- Monitor, identify, troubleshoot, and correct technical issues that occur during data movement and processing
- Program ad-hoc batch jobs and queries as needed
- Propose and implement improvements to the system
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years of professional C# development experience, preferably in a team environment
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred
- .net framework or core
- Entity framework 6 or core
- Task asynchronous programming model
- Unit tests
- Experience with code generation tools such as T4, Roslyn, Source Generators, or CodeDom is helpful
- Strong skills to independently research, understand, and program against system APIs
- Prior work experience with enterprise business systems such as ERP, CRM, payroll, or other data-driven applications
Location: Milpitas and/or Oakland, CA.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F Vet/Disability)
To all recruitment agencies: XL Construction does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, XL Construction employees or any other company location. XL Construction is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.