Senior Superintendent - Healthcare Project Background
The Senior Superintendent must have 10+ years’ progressive field experience within the Bay Area in technical construction projects, with specific healthcare construction experience (MOB's & OSHPD). This person will be responsible (with the Project Manager) for the overall success of multiple midsize and smaller healthcare projects in existing facilities. The Senior Superintendent is a key participant in training XL employees and promoting company policy and procedures while providing the core leadership required to guide the project team and subcontractors to success.
Responsibilities for this position include the following:
- (Promote) efficient operational execution within Market Sector
- Market Sector project resource for quality, safety, schedule, constructability and risk avoidance
- Resource allocation for field staff
- Support business development and project pursuits
- Assist with scheduling, logistics and approach for pursuits
- Catalytic coaching and mentoring for Market Segment
Requirements for this position include the following:
- 4 year degree preferred
- Large project and ground up construction experience
- 10 years of experience in field
- Experience managing Self-Performed Work
- Market certifications as appropriate
- Experience in market segment (years or number jobs)
- OSHA 30
- P6 Scheduling experience
- Able to provide references
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F Vet/Disability)
H1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this specific position.
To all recruitment agencies: XL Construction does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, XL Construction employees or any other company location. XL Construction is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.