- Assist project superintendent or project manager on the maintenance and update of schedules.
- Quality control of schedules produced by XL.
- Conversion of MS Project schedules produced by XL.
- Management of Multiple Project Schedules as part of Global all Project DashBoard.
- Variance reporting.
- Teaching as you support project teams.
- Provide scheduling assistance for pre-construction projects (RFP).
- Assist project teams to ensure delays are adequately documented.
- Develop what if contingency options with the team for recovery/accelerate schedule.
- Resource and cost load schedule if required.
Knowledge, Skills Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in project scheduling on large construction projects; life science and healthcare preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is optional
- Advanced proficiency in specified software including, but not limited to, Primavera (P6) Scheduling Software, MS Office Suite
- Theories, principles, and practices of cost engineering and scheduling
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Position locations: SF Bay Area, South Bay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F Vet/Disability)
To all recruitment agencies: XL Construction does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, XL Construction employees or any other company location. XL Construction is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.