Integration BI Developer
The Integration BI Developer at XL will help execute the Company’s overall data vision and strategy by programming enterprise application integration scenarios, developing data movement and processing pipelines, and building reporting and analytics solutions for business users.
In this role you will collaborate with and take direction from senior programmers and other IT professionals leading the architecture and development of the company’s enterprise application integration and business intelligence systems. You will also work with business analysts to monitor, identify, troubleshoot, and correct issues or gaps that occur during data movement and processing, constantly improving the Company’s systems.
This role will help build your career and experience in the ever-growing integration and BI space by working along-side and learning from seasoned technical professionals. You will be instrumental in transforming data into knowledge and driving business value through automation.
- Program enterprise application integration scenarios in C#
- Program data mart / data warehouse ETL routines in T-SQL
- Assist the team to modify and update master data models and business rules
- Develop reporting and analytics solutions in SQL Server Reporting Services and Tableau
- Monitor, identify, troubleshoot, and correct technical issues that occur during data movement and processing
- Program ad-hoc queries as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 years of professional C# development experience, preferably in a team environment
- 3 years of SQL Server / T-SQL experience
- Prior work experience with enterprise business systems such as ERPs, CRMs, payroll, or other data-driven applications
- Experience with analytics and reporting applications such as SQL Reporting services, Tableau, Power BI, or similar
- Basic understanding of data warehouse patterns and ETL
Position Locations: Oakland and/or Milpitas
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE AA M/F Vet/Disability)
To all recruitment agencies: XL Construction does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, XL Construction employees or any other company location. XL Construction is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.