VTC Technician (Entry Level) – TS
Xcelerate Solutions is seeking a VTC Technician (Entry level) who support voice and teleconferencing initiative for a DOJ customer. The ideal candidate will have tier 2 VTC system support experience. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the GovCon industry.
Top Secret (Requires sitting for CI Poly)
- Provide basic operation of VTC systems including scheduling, reporting, and following basic operating procedures, including all Tier 2 user support and system coordination
- Provide Tier 2 VTC support including all VTC call scheduling and remote conference and streaming support. Performs scheduling for internal and interagency conferences, and telephone device support coordination with OGAs.
- Ability to travel to locations for installation and/or troubleshooting A/V systems as needed
- Top Secret
- Requirements sitting for CI Poly within first 6 month of employment
- Shall show proficiency in Microsoft Office 2013 and newer
- Shall provide proficiency in Microsoft operating systems Windows 7 and newer
About Xcelerate Solutions:
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in McLean, VA, Xcelerate Solutions (www.xceleratesolutions.com) is one of America's fastest-growing companies. Xcelerate’s culture is defined by our diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals, supported with growth and development opportunities that contribute to individual and company growth. This strong commitment to our employees has been recognized by our inclusion on the Washington Business Journal’s “50 Best Places to Work” list as well as being a “Great Place to Work” certified company with a 4.6 star, and a 99% CEO approval Glassdoor rating. Come find out why Xcelerate Solutions is one of the DC Metro top employers!
Xcelerate Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability, veteran status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or expression of another protected characteristic. As part of this commitment to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals, Xcelerate provides reasonable accommodations if needed because of an applicant's or an employee's disability.
Pay Transparency Notice: Xcelerate Solutions will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.