Field Marketing Manager
XANT offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration software platform that creates high performance sales teams with breakthrough AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology. This AI enhanced solution increases companies’ revenue by applying trillions of sales data points and ongoing machine learning to continually give companies a competitive edge in their respective markets.
- Support regional demand generation, pipeline and revenue objectives with field marketing strategies & programs
- Create annual and quarterly field marketing plans and targets for sales that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Drive overall program and successful execution of annual customer conference
- Represent the overall marketing department and promote global programs, initiatives and launches with field marketing programs
- Drive overall program and successful execution of 3rd party field events and conferences
- Develop and implement brilliant tactical marketing programs to meet goals with product marketing, global programs, external influencers, and your field marketing peers.
- Design & execute individual and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments and reps
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on field marketing leads in a timely manner and reported on effectively.
- Communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Engage top customers in the region to attend events and participate in marketing activities (campaigns, press, testimonials).
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and event experience with a B2B hi-tech company.
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-part event and field marketing programs.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Proven track record of creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Experience with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams a plus.
- Experience with measuring campaigns using Marketo and Salesforce.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for field marketing program.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ field marketing strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including stock options, a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.