Business Development Representative - Field Enterprise
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility.
Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
The Business Development Representative is a high-energy individual who will contact and qualify marketing-generated leads and prospective customers. This position is based in our Provo, UT office.
- Qualify marketing leads and set up sales calls for Account Executives
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Present business solutions to prospective customers
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Make 100+ calls a day
- Demonstrated results in the solutions-based selling process
- Successful experience at new account development
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years professional selling experience
- 5+ years professional selling experience
- SaaS experience preferred
Currently located in Provo, will be moving our headquarters to Lehi in June of 2020.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.