Sales Enablement Specialist
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility.
Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
The Sales Enablement Specialist will help build, manage, and execute a world-class sales training and enablement function within the larger Operations and Go-to-Market Strategy team.
Our team is small and scrappy, so we’re looking for people who can be a player/coach as we grow the company and the team. More than anything, this role is a key lever for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization and works closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the department.
Our internal mission is simple: “Sales’ success = your success!”
- Design and develop Sales Enablement solutions across a variety of mediums (i.e. classroom, virtual, eLearning, content, coaching, video, on the job support, etc.) to improve the way we sell into various markets
- Manage cross-functional efforts that impact the sales team while effectively executing against defined plans
- Assist Sales Enablement Manager in the coordination and management of internal sales events
- Partner with sales leadership to uncover business needs, design solutions to address these needs, launch and measure the success of those solutions
- Measure the impact of Sales Enablement solutions and make changes if needed
- Coordinate New Hire On boarding for Sales and CSMs with the CSM Enablement Manager that will lead to retained knowledge and shorter on boarding ramp times.
- Create and edit Sales-facing content in partnership with Product Marketing team that will align Sales and Marketing messaging and provide a compelling voice for Sales. This includes competitive intel, battlecards, product messaging, industry primers, etc.)
- Work with various training management platforms to make it easy to find content, while producing both a “push and pull” model for making sure that trainings are top-of-mind for Sales.
- Create sales certification programs and methods for ensuring continued education of sales reps on the latest company strategies and industry issues.
- Partner with Enablement partners and sales leaders to execute on key events like Sales Kick-Off and Sales Leadership Summit
- Design and manage the execution of Sales events (e.g., SKO- Local for Sales Kick off, President’s Club – Internationally
- 4+ years’ experience in sales enablement
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with Enablement tools and platforms (LMS, content sharing, quiz platforms, etc.). Experience with Salesforce, SharePoint, Sales hood is a plus.
- Familiar with Sales and sales process methodologies. Sales experience is a plus, but not required.
- Content creation including content design
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.