Front-end Software Engineer
XANT offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration platform that creates high performance sales teams with breakthrough technology, and increases the revenue of their customers’ world-wide by applying our machine learning and innovative technology. Our product is pure technology, supported by a predictive machine learning engine.
Engineering for scale:
XANT builds for the cloud, deploying as a software as a service (SAAS) platform. We have a portfolio of seven products, and are very focused on building a true platform of micro-services. We’re initiating a major transformation of our platform to realize this vision.
You’ll learn about building a large scale platform of distributed micro-services, using cutting edge technologies.
We need you if you:
- Love a challenge – the best technology problems are those tackling really hard business and scaling problems
- Delight in building scalable, fast, robust and elegant software in modular components
- Are proud in producing high quality solutions and iterate until they are truly awesome
- Learn constantly about new technology, challenges and lessons from your mistakes
- Cooperate in a team environment where you can learn from your peers and they can learn from you
Many job descriptions read like a shopping list for the impossible. At the core, we’re looking for great software engineers. Technologies change, but great minds transition. That said, the following set of qualifications are relevant and useful to the problems we’re solving:
- Work closely with product owners, senior engineers, designers, programmers, and QA to deliver industry-leading solutions
- Responsible for constructing solutions based on customer requirements
- Contribute to the implementation of major features and components from requirements and designs
- Contribute to the creation of functional and technical specifications
- Responsible for contributions in technical design, task estimation, implementation, automated testing, debugging, and deployment
- Participate as a productive member of an agile team of engineers
- Produce high quality, test-driven software
- Assist in planning, costing, designing and testing
- Communicate well with product managers, customer support, and other team members
- Promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Responsible for Tier 1 services for identity management and license management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent and/or the ability to show us that you are a great engineer
- Experience mentoring junior engineers and leading design efforts on complex systems
- A demonstrable track record of building great software
- OOP, web, and services experience. All the skills to build great distributed and complex systems
- Experience in working in small Agile teams and iterating to build great solutions
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience with cloud deployment services, like AWS.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.