People Operations Business Partner
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
We are looking for a self-starting, detail-oriented person to help us run our Talent Services center of excellence. The People Operations Business Partner will take the lead in benefits administration, open enrollment, record keeping, HRIS administration, and a variety of other high-value projects.
- Act as strategic partner to leaders to establish plans and deliver solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Coordinate benefits administration for new employees, mid-year changes, open enrollment, and incidental questions/issues
- Be an HMS expert and resource for managers and employees
- Assist with new employee onboarding, orientation, paperwork, and reporting
- Own employee data and reporting from HMS for the company and assist with system integrations
- Manage compliance reporting
- Oversee immigration/visa process
- Be a resource to respond to and resolve talent services requests/needs
- 4+ years’ experience in the human resource field
- Experience managing employment benefits programs
- Service orientation
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and come up with creative solutions
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.