VP, Demand Generation
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
XANT is seeking a unique marketing professional with game-changing B2B demand generation experience to lead our enterprise marketing efforts. This executive marketing leader is responsible for the scalable, predictable and repeatable process of creating our enterprise revenue pipeline by guiding prospects all the way through the funnel, from prospect to delighted customer. We are looking for a data-driven, analytical leader who can partner with sales & marketing leadership to align our go-to-market strategy with the necessary people, processes, and technologies critical to driving our enterprise growth. This will include management of content, account-based marketing, creative, integrated campaigns, and the testing, deployment, and reporting necessary to maintain and improve digital campaigns along with user site engagement and conversion. You should have strong project management skills, a great eye for creative & content, and a passion for data-driven marketing. So if you are an enterprise marketer with strong leadership skills who can successfully execute and optimize demand marketing programs, this is the unique opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
- Plan, develop, execute and measure an integrated campaign approach across the mix of search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, content, direct response, and other digital & analog channels
- Work collaboratively with marketing managers and content managers to determine messaging and content to improve message effectiveness
- Lead the account-based marketing team and drive accountability to performance results across targeted enterprise accounts
- Manage database, email deliverability and email best practices
- Manage designers to produce create engaging, high performing digital campaigns
- Manage content contributors and designers to design, implement and analyze tests to improve email performance and customer engagement
- Implement a culture of testing to continuously improve campaigns and program results
- Report on digital and campaign performance, making recommendations for future improvements based on test results, customer input and your own creative ideas
- Actively apply knowledge of best practices and previous campaign performance to optimize digital campaigns to achieve traffic and revenue metrics including CTR, open rates, engagement, conversion and lead volume
- Manage marketing operations and the marketing tech stack including Marketo, Salesforce, and other demand generation systems
- 8+ years of successive demand generation experiences in B2B organizations
- Strong background in marketing automation
- Experience managing projects across functional areas and departments/work groups
- Strong understanding of customer lifecycle/nurturing marketing, segmentation and testing strategies
- Advanced analytical skills with passion for data and metrics with ability to interpret data and provide recommendations for optimizing marketing campaigns
- Effective in team management and ability to recruit, hire, and retain top talent
- Experience in leading campaign development and execution using an enterprise-level marketing automation solutions, ideally Marketo & Salesforce
- Ability to articulate and champion enterprise marketing campaign best practices
- Experience in driving a culture to adopt A/B testing and optimization practices
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional work ethic, ability to perform under pressure, proactively seek help and/or find solutions as issues arise, meet deadlines, and prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time
- Self-motivated and willing to contribute to a strong team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise documents
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- B.A degree in business, marketing, or relevant study; MBA preferable
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing startup for a results-driven, highly-collaborative leader who is comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of leading a holistic, integrated demand generation strategy.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.