XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
The Technical Writer is a key member of our Digital Experience Team, responsible for the creation, and maintenance of product related informative content used by both internal and external audiences.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 1-3 + years of technical writing, preferably with SaaS experience.
- Education and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Writing, Linguistics, Communications, or Business
- Customer Support/CX experience is a plus
- (Preferred) Knowledge of CRMs, sales processes and sales culture
- Clear and concise writing style – breaking down complex technical content into easy to understand learning bites
- Excellent organization, diplomatic and communication skills
- Proven track record of a self-starter attitude
- Positive, respectful, and collaborative
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with the Digital Experience team to review data on top reported issues, prioritize customer documentation requests, and develop a rolling three-month content roadmap.
- Develop, write, and maintain information for multiple purposes such as online help articles, installation, implementation and configuration, user training, upgrade instructions, and release notes
- Understand different user levels, identify the appropriate audience and context for content, and write to the appropriate level and audience
- Collaborate with product management, software engineers, test engineers, technical consultants, sales consultants and support personnel to produce product documentation based on established deadlines and milestones
- Regularly maintain and updates articles with new and relevant information due to an ever-evolving SaaS product
- Content mediums may include but not limited to, infographics, short instructional videos, screen capture, slide shows, how-to articles, and in-depth technical write-ups
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more