Digital Marketing Manager
XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
As a key member of our Marketing team, this Digital Marketing Manager will lead our efforts to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention campaigns for XANT enterprise customers. This role is responsible for building and maintaining efficient digital channels to reach our enterprise audiences across owned, paid, and earned media channels including email, digital advertising, search engine marketing and optimization, social, as well as our website. Outputs include scaled reach of our intended audiences with efficient execution that enables XANT to achieve our lead generation and revenue goals. This role will develop and execute campaigns including acquisition efforts across audiences, perception-shaping campaigns driving brand impact, evergreen engagement campaigns that are defined and optimized over time through more effective triggering, targeting, and content, and customer advocacy campaigns that establish momentum.
- Design digital marketing campaigns according to defined quarterly goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, e-books, infographics, videos, and other content
- Maintain and further establish our web presence in the enterprise segment
- Deploy, use and analyze metrics & KPI’s to optimize SEM, SEO, PPC, and other measurable digital campaigns
- Maintain and manage and oversee all our social media channels
- Suggest and implement direct to customer marketing methods to drive brand awareness and product adoption
- Suggest strategies and methods for continuous improvement of our digital marketing efforts
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors' strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing technologies and latest trends for success
- Experience in managing and owning digital marketing campaigns with successful results
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact outcomes in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Proven track record of effectively developing and implementing marketing plans that drive customer demand using a variety of marketing tools & technologies
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to fully engage with operating teams and effectively manage expectations to resolve conflicts that balance varying expectations and business requirements
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.