Customer Success Manager
XANT offers the industry’s leading revenue acceleration platform built on Neuralytics, a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine that drives revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for both salesperson and buyer. The platform fuels sales rep performance and provides buyer personalization with breakthrough innovations in predictive sales communications, engagement tracking, forecasting and rep motivation. XANT has received numerous accolades for its technology, including being named to the CNBC Disruptor 50 list, and identified as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. XANT enterprise customers include American Express, John Hancock Investments, Netapp, and Groupon.
Currently based in Provo, UT, but moving to Lehi in the spring, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company and contribute to the successful expansion of our customer base across the world.
The Growth Customer Success Manager will be responsible for working with our Mid-market customers. In this role, your focus will be to ensure all your customers have a regular cadence of communication and support to help them succeed in their business goals. You will carry out regular health checks and business reviews to identify and resolve issues, measure performance and work with end users to maximize adoption and engagement with the platform. Looking for and acting on expansion opportunities is also essential in this role.
- Own the end to end customer lifecycle from sales handover to optimization
- Support the Technical Consultant during Onboarding to ensure the deliverables of the Statement of Work have been completed to customer satisfaction
- Manage risks and issues alongside a technical consultant to maximize success at go live, ensuring end user adoption
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts, ensuring they are using the product to its full potential, are engaged with XANT and any issues they are experiencing are resolved
- Use your product and technical expertise to provide advice and guidance to customers on best practice usage of the tool
- Manage the customer relationship with high levels of trust and satisfaction, particularly at the executive sponsor level, leading to a 60% referenceable customer base
- Manage the renewals process to ensure a minimum 85% retention
- Work within an account team matrix, during sales cycles, upsells, and renewals
- Provide executive updates internally on the status and health of your customer accounts
- Be commercially aware to upsell new product offerings as well as support expansion to ensure customer success
- Maintain all updates in the company CRM so there is 100% visibility of the activities on your accounts
- Extensive experience in customer facing roles, with a background in support
- Experience with customer account management during the delivery and uptake of complex SaaS applications
- Proven experience of managing customer issues and resolving technical and process related issues
- Experience of upsells and renewals for accounts and working to a quota
- Experience implementing or extensively using SalesForce and/or Microsoft Dynamics
- Sales background or clear understanding of sales processes and telephone based prospecting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Customer service related qualifications desirable
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.