XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
We recognize that many job descriptions read like a shopping list for the impossible. At the core, we’re looking for great software engineers. Technologies change, but great minds transition. That said, the following set of responsibilities, tools, and experiences are relevant and quite useful for the problems we’re solving:
- Work closely with product owners, senior engineers, designers, programmers, and QA to deliver industry-leading solutions
- Responsible for constructing solutions based on customer requirements
- Contribute to the implementation of major features and components from requirements and designs
- Contribute to the creation of functional and technical specifications
- Contribute to technical design, task estimation, implementation, automated testing, debugging, and deployment
- Produce high quality, test-driven software while helping inspire those around you on the team
- Help promote established standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the software development life cycle
- Work with large sets of data, building systems to facilitate flow, management, and consumption of the data.
Tools and Experiences for Success in this Position:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is great or the ability to show us that you are a great engineer
- 2+ years of production software development, ideally with experience with data structures and pipelines
- Production experience in building services and applications across some combination of Go, Scala, Python, or Java
- Skills to build great distributed and complex systems such as OOP and understanding of microservices architecture
- Database experience – both SQL and NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL, etc)
- Experience with queuing technologies such as RabbitMQ or Kafka
- Core knowledge of cloud services, like AWS or Azure. Especially data services like Glue, Data Pipelines, Redshift, etc.
- Ability to work in a Linux environment
- Experience with or interest in data warehousing technologies (Snowflake, Athena, etc)
Nice to haves:
- Strong experience with AWS specific data technologies such as Redshift, Athena, S3, EMR, and Glue
We need you if you:
- Appreciate good software architecture and love a challenge – to you the best technology problems are those which tackle important business and scaling problems
- Work well in a strong and driven, fun and energetic technical team
- Delight in building scalable, fast, robust and elegant software in modular components
- Are proud of producing high-quality solutions and iterate on them all the time
- Love to stay on the pulse of new technology and industry trends
Currently located in Provo, will be moving our headquarters to Lehi in June of 2020.
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.