XANT helps enterprise customers accelerate revenue in a way CRM and AI alone cannot. Its Revenue Acceleration Cloud uses Real Data powered by AI—behavioral insights captured in real-time between every buyer and seller on the platform—to guide teams to focus on the right things, optimize engagement and improve visibility. Leading brands like Caesars Entertainment, VMWare, Groupon, John Hancock Investment Management, Pluralsight, Fidelity Investments, Experian, and West Corp. rely on XANT for measurable revenue lift and real results.
XANT - Pioneering the future of growth. http://XANT.ai
We are searching for a talented and energetic Content Producer to assist in our marketing and thought leadership efforts to grow our brand awareness across the industry with prospective customers in the enterprise segment. With our company growing at a fast rate, we need someone who can efficiently and effectively generate quality content that will contribute to the growth of XANT.
- Create positive brand perception and identity through storytelling, design & media
- Generate 1 quality article, email, blog post, executive communication, etc, per day
- Write 2+ long-form content deliverables (i.e. eBooks, research reports) per month
- Publish and promote materials on social media accounts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Facebook, and blogs
- Utilize keywords, analytics, competitive analysis, etc. to maximize positive impacts of generated materials
- Write 2+ nationally distributed/published articles per month
- Create, track and report on results of published materials
- Assist in other PR and Marketing activities as requested
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years experience as a trade journalist, business content writer, agency copywriter, or similar writing-focused role
- Social Media Skills
- Technologically Savvy
- Strong work ethic, and a high level of professionalism
- Experience with Blogging and Interviewing
- Highly motivated self-starter who can multi-task and respond to changing work activities with pressing deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communications skills essential
- Proven ability to work independently and be highly collaborative as part of a Marketing team
- Can adapt and operate within a high-performance culture
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, a gym membership, ongoing training & education programs, and so much more.