XANT offers the sales industry’s first comprehensive sales acceleration software platform that creates high performance sales teams with breakthrough AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology. This AI enhanced solution increases companies’ revenue by applying trillions of sales data points and ongoing machine learning to continually give companies a competitive edge in their respective markets.
The primary objective of this position is to ensure that our customers are so happy and successful that they will continue to renew and expand their footprint with XANT. To make sure they get off on the right foot, you will act as the onboarding expert for all customers, handling technical installation and product configuration during implementation that sets them up for success and growth.
- Interview business and IT stakeholders to understand design requirements and assess technical feasibility
- Make recommendations to Account Team to address complex custom implementation needs
- Assist customer with product installation, configuration, and testing
- Conduct supplementary product training as needed to users, managers, and administrators in addition to self-service materials
- Triage issues that arise during implementation
- Support Account Team on presentations as needed by contributing to content and providing input
- Continuously deepen expertise on the XANT suite of products, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, LMP, and telephony systems
- Ensure projects deliver customer value by increasing adoption and customer satisfaction
- Effectively communicate project expectations to internal/external team and customers
- Simplify complex technical topics during presentations
- Share best practices across XANT with customers
- Mentor cross-functional employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- SaaS implementation experience
- Experience implementing custom design solutions.
- Experience in new process or product implementation
- Previous CRM Administrator experience
- Implementation of sales operations, processes, metrics, and management techniques
- Project management expertise
- Complex problem-solving experience
- Salesforce product certifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration Certification
- Microsoft Technology Associate Certification
XANT offers competitive compensation, generous benefits including a matching 401(k) program, healthcare insurance and reimbursement accounts, as well as a gym membership and ongoing training & education programs.