Role: Sales Manager
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
As a sales manager you will be responsible achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team, designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence, managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clientsS
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Good exposure working for south East Asia market or Indian market
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Strong oral and written communication
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.