Role: Hiring Data Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth is able to learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast Growing Private Companies and Deloitte's Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we're proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
This will be an exciting and challenging role that will enable you to work with very large data sets, expose you to cutting edge analysis techniques, work with the latest components in cloud architecture and gain experience in the usage of location data to drive businesses. As an early member you will have significant opportunities for growth within the organization. A successful applicant will be passionate about technology and developing a deep understanding of human behavior in the real world. They would also have excellent communication skills, be able to synthesize and present complex information and be a fast learner.
• Learn about location-driven marketing and how companies are using location signals to drive their business
• Work closely with marketing, growth strategy and sales teams based out of our offices in USA, UK, Germany
• Develop re-usable tools and templates to quickly create data driven narratives
• Gather requirements, design analyses, identify data sources and define measurement metrics to present insights and recommendations for ready consumption
• Be responsible for managing your work pipeline and creating re-usable analysis and documentation
• BA/BSc/B.E./BTech degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics or related fields
• 1-3 years of experience in working with data and conducting statistical and/or numerical analysis
• Strong understanding of how data can be stored and accessed in different structures
• Experience with writing computer programs to solve problems
• Strong understanding of data operations such as sub-setting, sorting, merging, aggregating and CRUD operations
• Ability to write SQL code and familiarity with R/Python, Linux shell commands
• Be willing and able to quickly learn about new businesses, database technologies and analysis techniques
• Ability to tell a good story and support it with numbers and visuals
• Strong oral and written communication
How you can impress us:
• Experience working with large datasets
• Experience with AWS analytics infrastructure (Redshift, S3, Athena, Boto3)
• Experience building analytics applications leveraging R, Python, Tableau, Looker or other • Experience in geo-spatial analysis with POSTGIS, QGIS
We operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits, and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.