Senior Designer/Art Director
Senior Designer/Art Director
New York, NY | Marketing
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
We are looking for a Sr Designer/Art Director with both digital and print experience to support creative needs for the marketing department.
Only applicants with an online portfolio will be considered!
- Set the creative direction and work with marketing leads to conceptualize and execute on for all marketing campaigns and communications
- Ensure consistency and creativity across all visual marketing designs
- Source creative freelancers/Agencies as needed for specific needs (e.g. Video, motion graphics and web development) and provide with creative direction.
- Be responsible for end-to-end management of all marketing design projects
- Understand our business and technology to design storytelling graphics for presentations
- Translate numbers, results, and stats into easy-to-communicate infographics and data visualizations
- Templatize and design offline Marketing materials such as event collateral, one sheeters, case studies, and quarterly reports
- Be hands-on at every level of the creative process
- Detail-orientated with a keen eye for color, layout, typography, and visual hierarchy
- Energetic and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 6+ years of professional experience as a full-time designer
- Understanding of corporate branding and its creative guidelines
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate creative concepts to non-designers so that they can visualize end products
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Powerpoint, CMS (Wordpress, Marketo)
- Experience in mobile advertising or front end development is a plus
- Ability to write headlines for advertisements, social graphics, and other marketing materials a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at [email protected].
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.