Reseller Partner Manager
Reseller Partner Manager
New York, NY | Platform Reseller Sales
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and were recently ranked of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
A bit about you
The Partner Manager is the day-to-day lead on relationships with existing reseller partners. For select accounts, you will work closely with the support of a Platform Specialist to ensure partners are trained, educated and able to sell mobile location solutions. Partner Managers are integral to the team’s success by contributing to performance, sharing information and implementing best practices. This position is instrumental in increasing the revenue from the depth of partner relationships and is accountable to all growth objectives for partners led by this role.
- Establish and grow key reseller relationships, engaging partner contacts and decision makers at mid-senior levels, identifying and pitching sales opportunities with partner sales contacts, while providing ground-level product and sales reinforcement.
- Structure partnerships to drive order volume and seller adoption of mobile product.
- Lead education of key partners through webinars and 1-1 trainings.
- Follow up with customers to drive upsells and renewal business.
- Facilitate collaboration and establish ongoing support relationships between partner team members and GroundTruth team members to accelerate revenue growth.
- Work with internal partner stakeholders to set up proper sales coaching + education across all levels of local sales organization.
- Build relationships with sales/digital leadership within local sales teams to drive mobile product adoption.
- Meet with key stakeholders at market level to execute on-site enablement or relationship reinforcement as needed.
- Craft and present in-depth quarterly business reviews and end-of-year/start-of-year strategy sessions.
- A proactive, consultative seller personality who understands the business needs of our partners.
- Navigate strong personalities externally to uncover underlying issues.
- People oriented – high level of customer service, with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships (internal/external).
- Comfortable delivering presentations on products, industry and technology to senior executives, sales managers and sales teams across large sales organizations.
- Able to deal with fast-paced activity and stay organized.
- Able to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working (in relation primarily to customer management).
- Able to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations; you are self-motivated, and goal orientated.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing or other related Business field preferred.
- 3+ years of experience from digital sales or traditional media company, preferably mobile/location.
- A go-getter mentality, with a drive to identify and grow partner business.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, an attention to detail, and an appreciation of deadlines and goals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize issues.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital media organizations a plus.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.