Senior Software Engineer (Angular JS)
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
GroundTruth is the leading global location platform that leverages data and insights to drive business performance. Using its proprietary Blueprints technology, GroundTruth can learn about mobile users and reach them at the right place and right time, ultimately helping companies make smarter marketing decisions, increase sales, and grow their businesses. Since its foundation in 2009, GroundTruth has launched several innovative products and won numerous awards, including Inc. 5000’s Fast-Growing Private Companies and Deloitte’s Fast 500 Technology companies. Today, we’re proud to employ over 400 employees across three continents and serve millions of marketers across 21 countries. Learn more: www.groundtruth.com
We believe that innovative technology starts with the best talent and were recently ranked of Ad Age’s 2021 Best Places to Work. Learn more about the perks of joining our team here.
GroundTruth sits at the crossroad of offline and online advertising. We have institutional knowledge in driving visits to brick and mortar stores. We see billions of GPS signals monthly in our mobile network. We further enrich these Lat-long signals using our proprietary blueprint mapping technology. These high-quality visits form the foundation of our location intelligence data management platform that helps us identify visitation patterns and behavioral propensity. This intelligence is then fed into our omnichannel DSP to influence consumer behavior and drive store visitation. A combination of Data platform and DSP helps us identify users with a high propensity to visit a store with the lowest possible traffic acquisition cost. A simple business model like “Cost per visit” is powered by an extremely complex set of microservices involving mobile app, SDK, machine learning, large scale asynchronous distributed computing, Geo technologies, big data, full-stack SAAS apps. Our product manager and engineers are based out of Mountain View, Vancouver, New York, and Delhi India.
This position is for the AdsManager application. We are looking for a senior Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- 80% of the time will go in writing clean, testable code with an emphasis on performance and maintainability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Participate in the code review process
Skills And Qualifications:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- 5+ years of experience with B.tech / B.E – Computer Science
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of at least one FE task runner or bundler such as Webpack or Grunt
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Working with UI/UX designer incorporate small changes into the app
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- You must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write clean, readable, and maintainable code
Nice to have:
- Full-stack development using Python, Java, Go, Node.js, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with RDBMS like MySQL and/or PostGres
- The ability to lead and drive a project to completion
How you can impress us:
- Being a full-stack developer with a broad and versatile coding skillset
- Worked in startups and enterprises with prototypes and ideas by efficiently building those things into reality
- Expertise in building MVPs, apps, enterprise software, scalable microservices, web crawlers, REST and Socket APIs, infrastructure modeling, AWS, and deployments
- Being the go-to guy for any of application development needs
We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team is committed to the success and growth of GroundTruth. Our culture is highly entrepreneurial and our success comes from our employees who voice their opinions and ideas to facilitate growth to our bottom line. We reward hard work, support career development, offer comprehensive benefits and foster a fun and friendly work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.