Senior QA Engineer
Role: Senior QA Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, IN
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary cleansing processes that combines their Blueprint’s contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30 Billion visits annually.
- Design, develop, and execute test plans and functional test cases from functional specs.
- Building new test infrastructure and maintain them for automation setups.
- Design and develop automated test infrastructure to ensure functionality and stability of mission-critical systems.
- Build and maintain CI/CD pipelines to accelerate software development velocity and promote rapid iteration.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in software development testing
- Good understanding of overall QA methodologies and processes.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Passion, dedication, and enthusiasm to drive solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry knowledge of online advertising (is a plus)
How you can impress us:
- Experience with test automation and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Testcafe.
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with AWS ecosystem and technologies.
- Experience with ad serving technology.
- Experience designing and running stress, load, and performance tests
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.