New York, NY | Strategy & Operations
A bit about us
GroundTruth is the leading location-based marketing and advertising technology company. Sitting at the convergence of offline and online data, GroundTruth delivers a unique data set called “visitation data,” which allows brands, agencies, SMBs, and non-profits to drive high-performing business outcomes (ROI). GroundTruth activates this data through a suite of performance products and services via their self-serve advertising platform, through managed services, or tailored partnerships. GroundTruth has built proprietary filtering processes that combines our BlueprintTM contextual mapping technology, owned & operated properties, along with 3rd party mobile location data, together yielding over 30B visits annually.
A bit about you
The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for maintaining GroundTruth’s Salesforce subscription, structure, and size. With the best user experience as top of mind, this person will work closely with internal teams to capture data and support business needs.
- Understand all aspects of Sales, Strategy & Operations, and Marketing related interactions that GroundTruth has with its current and potential customers
- Provide day to day user support by troubleshooting issues and providing solutions for proper Salesforce usage
- In charge of managing and handling daily requirements/issues as well as report and dashboard creation to assist end users
- Develop high quality training materials including standard operating procedures, presentations and cheat sheets for all users across various functions
- Assist in testing new functionality and responsible for proper system set up of internal users.
- Create recommendations for further Salesforce development through data backed analyses
- Work closely with the Salesforce consulting team
- A team player who is organized, flexible and willing to adapt.
- Not afraid of new technologies and driven to learn.
- A strong communicator who is able to collaborate with multiple business stakeholders and work through conflicting needs.
- A problem solver who likes to dive deep into a problem, diagnose root causes and work with multiple teams to come up with a solution.
- 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce platform
- Salesforce Admin certification
- Fluency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations under applicable federal, state and/or local laws. If you need reasonable accommodations in the application process, please reach out to us at [email protected].
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.