Product Lead / Lead Product Manager
Role: Lead Product Manager / Product Lead
Location: Gurugram, IN
Established in 1993, WeatherBug is a popular weather site and mobile app providing hyperlocal, live weather data and proactive alerting to consumer users. With over 15 million unique users per month, across all platforms, WeatherBug’s vision is to provide environmental intelligence for all aspects of people’s lives. The WeatherBug app is a top-rated weather app in the app stores. In 2019, WeatherBug was named the best weather app by MediaPost’s Appy Awards. WeatherBug is owned and operated by GroundTruth, the leading global location technology platform. Learn more: www.weatherbug.com
As a product lead, you will work closely with the head of product to define the product roadmap for any given product and platform and translate this into requirements. This hire will also be responsible for managing product managers and customer support associates and understanding how the product’s qualitative and quantitative data support the overarching product strategy and roadmap.
- Understand and validates the details of deliverables as provided by project resources; identifies, analyzes and closes gaps. (Specs, Mocks- Ups & Acceptance Tests)
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data and effectively prioritize product decisions based on the analysis
- Monitor product, tools and services in order to drive the business aspects of demand, customers’ user experience, return-on-investment (ROI), and satisfaction of original (business & technical) requirements
- Manage the customer support and product pipeline in terms of data analysis and feedback support tools
- Communicate the long term strategy and roadmap with stakeholders and team members
- Problem solver: Doesn’t wait for someone else to give the answer – takes charge of creating solutions.
- Organized: Ability to prioritize and deliver timely work; best in class project management skills.
- Flexible: Dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in engaging conversation with any level.
- Team Player: Believes in GroundTruth’s and WeatherBug’s vision and prides themselves on being part of an exceptional team.
- Technical Aptitude: Not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn.
- 7+ years’ experience in Product Management with a solid track record of successful product delivery
- Strong understanding of technology and product development lifecycle, including experience with agile software development and prioritizing backlogs for engineers
- Proven experience managing the project development process and documentation.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think strategically.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with customer mobile applications is strongly preferred
- Experience with AppTentive, UserVoice or customer feedback solutions is strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity, inclusion and equity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.